Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > How To Write the external Iterator?

How To Write the external Iterator?

Alex B

Easy...

1. Learn how to set the clock correctly on your computer.
2. Learn basic etiquette in usenet (i.e. not cross posting to a ton of
newsgroups)

"apex" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all:
> I want to write an iterator class for GHashTable which belongs to GNU
> glib[ c library ] .Access function of GHashTable now only support internal
> iterator and define
> struct _GHashNode
> {
> gpointer key;
> gpointer value;
> GHashNode *next;
> };
> and
> struct _GHashTable
> {
> gint size;
> gint nnodes;
> GHashNode **nodes;
> GHashFunc hash_func;
> GEqualFunc key_equal_func;
> GDestroyNotify key_destroy_func;
> GDestroyNotify value_destroy_func;
> };
> in ghash.c file .How can I write an external iterator for GHashTable ?
>
> Any suggestion will be appreciated !
>

> Thanks a lot !

Jeff Johnson [MVP: VB]

Boing