Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > TreeView not drawing properly on windows XP

TreeView not drawing properly on windows XP

Dan

Hi,

We are currently experiencing a pretty strange behavior with TreeView
control that comes with IE webcontrols. Actually when used on OS other
than XP, everything works fine but when it is use on XP, the line that
links a child node to his parent is not drawing and after that
happens, the whole web application seems to be "freezed".

Also, this problem does not happen on all XP machine. So there must be
a fix or something that produces this behavior on certain XP machine.
We are totally lost with this issue and can't find anything on the web
that addresses that particular bug.

BTW, our web application is a .NET application.

Hoping to have an answer to this frustrating problem soon !!!

Thanks !