--------------------------------
From: David Smith

-----------------------

<Id>nNVXT5AqM0y4+ZJsdk9p1A==</Id>

Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu

David Smith via .NET 247 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):
> I would like to create a user control that derives from
> System.Web.UI.WebControls.Panel and shows up at design time like a Panel
> so I can drop other controls into it. The customer control will have my
> content border so that I can easily seperate content HTML from control
> HTML.

User controls are special container controls. They dont just descend from
anything. Do you want a user control or a custom control?

If you want a user control, declare a new user control and put a panel on it.

Get your ASP.NET in gear with IntraWeb!
http://www.atozed.com/IntraWeb/