Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > ListBox and round-trips

ListBox and round-trips

Mike

Hello,

I have a web user control that contains a ListBox. I would like to display some information based on the double-clicking of the user on a ListBox's item. I was thinking about some code behind procedure to do that, but I am a little bit worried about round-trip to the web server. Every time the user clicks on an item, a round-trip to the server is made. Is there a better solution to avoid these round-trips?

Thanks.
Mike

Ravikanth[MVP]

Hi

Try with Javascript to avoid round trips.

Ravikanth[MVP]