Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Datalist problem

Datalist problem

alirıza tosun

hi,

i use a datalist object in my page .aspx...
it is bound with data.

But when i wanted to use a button i failed.
i searched and found that for trigger a button object i should use an event
named ItemComand.

i use that event and i initialise its delegate for datalist. but while
program running i can not enter the fonction datalist_ItemCommand...

if anyone help me , i will be happy.
thanks for reading...

sorry for my english...

David Jessee

Try Using a Link Button instead and see if it works ( I know this sounds
strange, but there's a buggy trait in asp.net that causes this to happen
sometimes)

news:(E-Mail Removed)...