Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > text on asp:button

text on asp:button

rem

Hello all,

is there a way to have an asp:button with the text on 2 row
like this marvelous drawing:

|--------|
|Click on|
| me plz |
|--------|

If not, is there a way to put(with his color set to transparent) it
over a asp:tablecell that has text like "Click on me plz" on 2 row.

thanks guys
rem

David Jessee

Doing that with a button is not possible.
However, you can do that with a LinkButton
<asp:linkButton runat="server" id="theLinkButton"
CssClass="blueButton">Click on<br>Me Please</asp:linkButton>

then create a css style that look something like this....prefereably in a
linked style sheet

..blueButton{
BORDER-RIGHT: #104a7b 1px solid;
BORDER-TOP: #afc4d5 1px solid;
BACKGROUND: #d6e7ef;
BORDER-LEFT: #afc4d5 1px solid;
CURSOR: hand;
COLOR: #000066;
BORDER-BOTTOM: #104a7b 1px solid;
TEXT-DECORATION: none
}

"rem" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hello all,
>
> is there a way to have an asp:button with the text on 2 row
> like this marvelous drawing:
>
> |--------|
> |Click on|
> | me plz |
> |--------|
>

> If not, is there a way to put(with his color set to transparent) it
> over a asp:tablecell that has text like "Click on me plz" on 2 row.
>
> thanks guys
> rem

rem

Thanks David Jessee,
it's almost perfect, except for the vertical alignment that doesn't
seem to be working.

Don't know why I didn't try that WebControl before!?!?
Must stop coffee! NO can do!

rem