Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Extracting dataset components

Extracting dataset components

Victor Irzak

Hello,

How can I extract components like dataset from the web page?
I'm talking about the components that are stored in the bottom part of the
page. (non visible components)
As far as I could see, they were not in ControlCollection of the page.

Thanks

David Jessee

If the code is located inside an aspnet codebehind, or in the aspx file,
then you can do this...
Dim fi As System.Reflection.FieldInfo

For Each fi In Me.GetType().GetFields
If fi.FieldType().Equals(GetType(DataSet)) Then
dim ds as DataSet = fi.GetValue(Me)
'You can do something with the Dataset, now...this will execute for
each dataset found
End If
Next

"Victor Irzak" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> How can I extract components like dataset from the web page?
> I'm talking about the components that are stored in the bottom part of the
> page. (non visible components)
> As far as I could see, they were not in ControlCollection of the page.
>
> Thanks

Extracting data from a DataSet =?Utf-8?B?Z2xlbm4=?= ASP .Net 0 03-21-2006 06:39 PM
DataSet and dataSet JimO ASP .Net 2 03-08-2006 02:39 PM
SWING components adjustment in different resolutions - Should show scrollbars less than 800X600 and expand components over this resolution Bluetears76 Java 1 07-01-2004 09:01 PM
Ccopying a datatable content from an untyped dataset into a table which is inside a typed dataset Nedu N ASP .Net 1 10-31-2003 02:39 AM

Advertisments