Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > HTML Forms 2 WebForms

HTML Forms 2 WebForms

Fabiano

Please,

is there any app that converts my HTML Forms 2 a Web Form?

I would like to change every control inside a legacy ASP page, and convert
it into a ASP .NET

Tks in adv.

Fabaino

Victor Garcia Aprea [MVP]

Hi Fabiano,

There is a migration wizard somewhere up in http://www.asp.net. That should
help you in porting an ASP3.0 site to ASP.NET

--
Victor Garcia Aprea
Microsoft MVP | ASP.NET

news:(E-Mail Removed)...