Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Picture in DATAGRID

Picture in DATAGRID

Kruno

HI ALL!
help:
I have a datagrid with a hyperlink columns edit and delete
but instead of hyperlinks I want to have a pictures....

How can I do that ?

Rick Spiewak

Convert to a template column, then you can add any controls you like.

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...