Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Dropdown list Quick Search

Dropdown list Quick Search

TomChew

Good day.

Need some helps on the 'Quick Search' function.

Apparently I am using Standard Visual Studio .Net 2003 Dropdown list box and
Infragistics webControls, anyway to achieve quick search function?

eg. "Microsoft", which the user can type-in "M" then "I" then "C" and so on,
to retrieve the record from the dropdown list.

Currently the dropdown search only limit to the 1st alphabet.

Any Controls (standard Visual .Net or 3rd party tools) can allow for Quick
Search?

Kindly advise and million thanks.

Ravikanth[MVP]

Check out thi