Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Datagrid question

Datagrid question

William Gower

is it possible with a datagrid to bind it to a table that has a column that
is an integer and then when the datagrid is display, I can tell it that if
the field is a 1, then display this value, if a 2 display this value and so
on?

Juliet Choy [MVP]

You can use a helper function to do so, see this article may help:
http://authors.aspalliance.com/Colt/.../Article1.aspx

Regards,
Juliet Choy
Hong Kong
Microsoft MVP - ASP.NET

William Gower wrote:

> is it possible with a datagrid to bind it to a table that has a column that
> is an integer and then when the datagrid is display, I can tell it that if
> the field is a 1, then display this value, if a 2 display this value and so
> on?

Re: Datagrid: how cut short display of a long description in a datagrid column Brian K. Williams ASP .Net 0 03-02-2004 08:35 PM
RE: Datagrid: how cut short display of a long description in a datagrid column =?Utf-8?B?U3VyZXNo?= ASP .Net 0 03-02-2004 08:31 PM
datagrid in datagrid BK Kim ASP .Net 1 03-02-2004 06:34 AM
Call Datagrid Command column outside datagrid Dave ASP .Net 0 11-20-2003 11:11 AM