Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Mouse Events

Mouse Events

Microsoft

What about the events control for the mouse I used in ASP, still did they
exist in ASP .NET

Please let me know which is the way if possible

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

they exist client side, that is, inside the aspx page available thru your
favorite scripting language

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]