Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > UnLoad not been called in Web User Control

UnLoad not been called in Web User Control

Dinesh Reddy N Y

Hello,

I have a req, where we have to write the contents of a control to a flat
file or xml file.When trying to trigger the UnLoad Event from the user
control.It is not been called.When the .aspx file (where the control is
registered) is closed. Can any one let me know how to go about this, if
there is an alternative solution to this.

Thanks in Advance

Dinesh Reddy N Y