Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Help - Recursively Opening & Closing All Nodes in Treeview

Help - Recursively Opening & Closing All Nodes in Treeview

Lanny McDonald

I have built a treeview that looks something like:

Root

.....FolderLevel1a

.........FolderLevel2a

.............Page

.........FolderLevel2b

.............Page

.............Page

.....FolderLevel1b

.........FolderLevel2a

.........FolderLevel2b

(etc.)

I now need to write two functions--one that recursively opens all nodes and open that recursively closes all nodes. I've tried, but I can't seem to make much progress.

Has anyone done this? If so, would you provide some guidance? Or, if anyone else has any suggestions, they would be appreciated too.

Thanks.