Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Design Forms!!!

Design Forms!!!

ruca

Hi

I'm designing a Webs Forms in VS .NET and when I put any control it adds on
form various tables, witch makes a lot of confusion on my code.
How can I disable this thing and design as well as I want. I know that
tables are very useful to design (I use them too for that), but I think that
the code stays very confused with "automatic" design (with drag and drop).

Any sugestions??????

--

Thank's (if you try to help me)
ruca

William Ryan eMVP

Ruca:

If I understand correctly, your problem is that when youuse the visual data
tools there's code and extraneous stuff that you don't want? If so,
remember that you don't have to use the visual tools at all. Many instances
they greatly speed things up, but since they do things for you, those things
are sometimes not what you want.

Can you provide a specific example and I'll be glad to try to help you out.

Cheers,

Bill
"ruca" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:e$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
>
> I'm designing a Webs Forms in VS .NET and when I put any control it adds

on
> form various tables, witch makes a lot of confusion on my code.
> How can I disable this thing and design as well as I want. I know that
> tables are very useful to design (I use them too for that), but I think

that
> the code stays very confused with "automatic" design (with drag and drop).
>
> Any sugestions??????
>

> --
>
> Thank's (if you try to help me)
> Hope this help you (if I try to help you)
> ruca

ruca

That's it Dennis
I'm new at this thing

Thanks
ruca

"Dennis Homann" <anonymous@discussions> escreveu na mensagem
news:uvH$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Try to change the layout of the form to FlowLayout in the properties

window.