Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Frames in WebForms?

Frames in WebForms?

ruca

Hi gurus,

Can I have Frames in WebForms?
How can I use them?

--

Thank's (if you try to help me)
ruca

ruca

I'm trying to have a menu with link buttons on my left side, and the
corespondent result onclick_button in my right side. Just like frames where
we choose the "result" target.

--

Thank's (if you try to help me)
ruca

"Curt_C [MVP]" <software_AT_darkfalz.com> escreveu na mensagem
news:eL#Jh$(E-Mail Removed)...
> you can still use frames...but often they aren't needed now
> what is it you are trying to do?
>
> --
> Curt Christianson
> Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software
> www.Darkfalz.com
>

> "ruca" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi gurus,
> >
> > Can I have Frames in WebForms?
> > How can I use them?
> >

> > --
> >
> > Thank's (if you try to help me)
> > Hope this help you (if I try to help you)
> > ruca

Alessandro Zifiglio

From the vs.net file menu go to Add New Item and from the templates list
choose Frameset. This will give you a template to work with. Take it from
there. For a proper sample as to how you can use frames look at the tutorial
in the docs. Seems to be complete in all ways.

File - Add new item --

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...oFramesets.asp

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

having a problem with scrolling frames as if no frames surfunbear@yahoo.com HTML 0 03-08-2006 09:54 PM
Frames and borders around specific frames meyousikmann@yahoo.com HTML 1 02-10-2006 11:12 PM
Frames or not Frames... Ale HTML 17 08-05-2005 12:10 AM
Link needed to go from a non-frames page to a Frames page, and load a particular frame. How? - Newbe Philip HTML 3 06-28-2004 03:06 PM
From Frames to no frames? Powerslave2112 HTML 2 01-20-2004 10:30 PM

Advertisments