Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > how to capture which Tree node is clicked and its ID in client side javascript

how to capture which Tree node is clicked and its ID in client side javascript

BaluSmiles

Hi All,

How to capture which Tree Node is clicked and its ID in client Side
Javascript code for onclick event.

Thanks

balu

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

Your post went unanswered. Have you resolved this issue?

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]
"BaluSmiles" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi All,
>
> How to capture which Tree Node is clicked and its ID in client Side
> Javascript code for onclick event.
>

> Thanks
>
> balu

bala chandran

still unable to solve.

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

Can you post the original question? I am unable to see the original from
Developersdex.com

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]
"bala chandran" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> still unable to solve.

BaluSmiles

Hi All,
I am using TreeView controls of Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls .

Once the treeview is loaded in the form. If I click on any node of the
tree.
I want to capture which Tree Node is clicked and its ID in client Side
Javascript code for onclick event.

Thanks

balu

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can you post the original question? I am unable to see the original from
> Developersdex.com
>
> --
> Regards,
> Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]
> Got tidbits? Get it here...
> http://tinyurl.com/3he3b
> "bala chandran" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > still unable to solve.

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

crack open the treeview.htc file, you can see all the functions and
properties available to the tree control

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]
Got tidbits? Get it here...