Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Urgent: ActiveX and Java Script Problem

Urgent: ActiveX and Java Script Problem

ruca

Hi,

I have two problems in my page. I developed a web application in one
computer (my personal) and then I have to copy it to another PC, but happens
that one of the pages have two problems in this computer:

1 - I have a javascript run time clock, and the clock do not appear in the
page (it shows a blank space)
2 - I have ActiveX controls (in the case are two Data Pickers) and this
control don't appears too (in this case appears like I have an image that
isn't in speciefied path)

How can I resolve this?

--

Thank's (if you try to help me)