Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > ListItem Controls

ListItem Controls

MoeJoe

Hello All
Is there any way to add a TextBox to a CheckBoxList to one item of the ListItem, after during or after data binding? what choices do I have? And where can I start
Any help

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

Your post went unanswered. Have you resolved this issue?

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]
news:(E-Mail Removed)...