Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Adding dynamic controls - help!

Adding dynamic controls - help!

Bob H

Hi,

I'm trying to add a repeater at runtime that is bound to a SQLDataReader.
I've seen Scott Mitchell's article (from the 4guys site) on how to add ctl's
at runtime and have managed to get things working for labels, linkbuttons,
etc. However, I'm having problems with getting a repeater (that needs 2
template columns) to be added & bound to data at runtime.

Can anyone advise please?

Many thanks

Bob