Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Feedback form

Feedback form

Francesco Ortale

Hello everyone

I have a simple feedback form and I want to save the data submitted by the
user in a text file on the web server. I am using ASP.NET 1.0 and C#. I am
trying to use the classic FileStream and StreamWriter for file operations
but it seem that does not work ( fails to save ).

I am new with ASP.NET, can anyone please help me on this issue?

Thank you in advance.

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

Do you have permissions to write to the directory? Select this directory and
apply read and write permissions to it

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]
"Francesco Ortale" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23yuIo%23S$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello everyone
>

> I have a simple feedback form and I want to save the data submitted by the
> user in a text file on the web server. I am using ASP.NET 1.0 and C#. I

am
> trying to use the classic FileStream and StreamWriter for file operations
> but it seem that does not work ( fails to save ).
>

> I am new with ASP.NET, can anyone please help me on this issue?
>

> Thank you in advance.

Feedback from feedback on MCP questions Matt Adamson Microsoft Certification 0 04-27-2009 11:13 AM
Feedback form =?Utf-8?B?SGVsdGVyIFNrZWx0ZXI=?= ASP .Net 1 02-15-2006 07:35 PM
Feedback form PROBLEM Zagor ASP .Net 6 09-14-2004 02:15 AM
User rating and feedback form Mark ASP .Net 0 09-09-2004 07:07 AM
Feedback Form ASP & ASP.NET Mohamed Hosam ASP .Net 1 02-18-2004 11:22 AM

Advertisments