Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Required Field Validator dude

Required Field Validator dude

Josema

Hi,

I have a web custom control that has a TextBox and a button..

I add a required field validator to validate this textbox and a validator summary to show if the error exists..

in the event on the button (onclick) im doing a Response.write of the content of this textbox...

When i dont fill the textbox and i click the button, the validator summary shows me the error, but i dont know why the response.write its too executed..

What could be my error im little lost
Thanks in advance
Josema.