Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > FormsAuthentication

FormsAuthentication

ruca

Hi,

How can I use FormsAuthentication? It gives me an error: "Name
'FormsAuthentication' is not declared."

Do I have to Import anything to use this?

--

Thank's (if you try to help me)
ruca

.NET Follower

hi,

i feel u might be missing
using System.Web.Security;

try it

--
Thanks and Regards,

Amit Agarwal
Software Programmer(.NET)
"ruca" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:O16O0cR$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> How can I use FormsAuthentication? It gives me an error: "Name
> 'FormsAuthentication' is not declared."
>
> Do I have to Import anything to use this?
>

> --
>
> Thank's (if you try to help me)
> Hope this help you (if I try to help you)
> ruca

ruca

Hi .NET Follower,
Works fine now.

Thaks
ruca

".NET Follower" <(E-Mail Removed)> escreveu na mensagem
news:OyoH4nR$(E-Mail Removed)...