Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Help me please before I go insane

Help me please before I go insane

MissKirin

I have an access database and using Front Page, I created an ASP pag
that displays all the results of the whole database

Is there ANY WAY I can have checkboxes next to each result and
person can check off which ones of the results he would like mor
info on and then SEND only those checked off to me in an email? I d
know how I can use parameters to be able to send an email askin
about each individual one, but I need something that works for
person to check off as many as they need

I have tried to simply put a form around the database results region
but that doesnt work
I have searched and researched and asked about this until my finger
are bleeding on the keyboard

Help me please!

Jim Cheshire [MSFT]

MissKirin,

You're in the wrong group. Folks here are using ASP.NET to write custom
code. We don't deal with FrontPage issues in this group.

You might want to give microsoft.public.frontpage.client a try.

Jim Cheshire, MCSE, MCSD
ASP.NET
Developer Support
Available from 9:00 CT - 6:00 CT, Monday - Friday

My Manager:
Jeremy Chapman
(E-Mail Removed)
469-775-6360

Make sure that your ASP.NET applications are secure!
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...us/dnnetsec/ht
ml/secnetlpMSDN.asp

--------------------
>Subject: Help me please before I go insane
>From: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)-spam.invalid (MissKirin)
>Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webcontro ls
>Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 00:29:44 -0800
cpmsftngxa06.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGXS01.phx.gbl!TK2MSFT NGXA05.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP0
8.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl

microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webcontro ls:18788

>I have an access database and using Front Page, I created an ASP page

that displays all the results of the whole database.

Is there ANY WAY I can have checkboxes next to each result and a
person can check off which ones of the results he would like more
info on and then SEND only those checked off to me in an email? I do
know how I can use parameters to be able to send an email asking
about each individual one, but I need something that works for a
person to check off as many as they need.

I have tried to simply put a form around the database results region,
but that doesnt work.
I have searched and researched and asked about this until my fingers
are bleeding on the keyboard.

Help me please!!

Sarmad Aljazrawi

If i got you right,

you need to post the result set with the off checked checkboxes and then
check the posted results before you email only the off checked checkboxes.

/regards,
--
Sarmad Aljazrawi
B.Sc. Computer Science, MSDBA, MCP