Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > User Control Custom Event Question

User Control Custom Event Question

TheSpongebob

I have a .aspx that contains 2 .ascx. I need the first .ascx to fire off an event that the second .ascx handles. Is this possible ? and could anyone point me to an example. I can't seem to get the .ascx handler declaration correct

Thanx in advanc

Sarmad Aljazrawi

Just a tips, haven't tested it though, You should be able to handle the
first ascx event on your aspx page and then notify the second ascx via
property or method to do the jobb.

its not the best solutions but its kind of workaround hopefully to solve the
problem.
--
Sarmad Aljazrawi
B.Sc. Computer Science, MSDBA, MCP