Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Drag and Drop

Drag and Drop

BenJ

I am tring to implement Drag and Drop in my asp.net web-app, the idea is to
allow a user to Drag and Drop an Object/Image to any location on a form
(with a grid-background), and have the server store the usr selection. Is it
possible to do this purely in asp.net? (no Java). Any example or link would
be appriciated.
Thanks,

pramod

Asp.Net is SERVER side and you want to have effect of drag and drop on
browser so it can be done by some Javascript.

there is an article by msdn by Dino E which demonstrates drag and drop.

-p

"BenJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:O2sLRsn#(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am tring to implement Drag and Drop in my asp.net web-app, the idea is

> allow a user to Drag and Drop an Object/Image to any location on a form
> (with a grid-background), and have the server store the usr selection. Is

it
> possible to do this purely in asp.net? (no Java). Any example or link

would
> be appriciated.
> Thanks,

Michael Tkachev

try to use dreamweaver. there you can find how you can do it...

news:%23ee%23cUv%(E-Mail Removed).. .