Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Datagrid FindControl

Datagrid FindControl

Hitz

Hi guys

I have added one textbox and Linkbutton at the footer of the datagrid. Now, when i press the linkbutton to save the data from the textbox the textbox value returns blank. For this i am writing the code as per below

dim tb as TextBox = e.Item.FindControl("TextBox1"

but this value returns me blank. Have you guys got any idea about this question. If you can give me some focus on it then it will be appreciated

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

Your post went unanswered. Have you resolved this issue?

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]
news:(E-Mail Removed)...