Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Binded Datagrid Formatting columns or hiding columns

Binded Datagrid Formatting columns or hiding columns

ton

I want to hide my first column of my datagrid is this possible

Thanx
Ton

CMA

do u assign columns at the run time or doing all the things at run time
froim the code?

if it is design time, u can uncheck the auto generate columns and match
columns by manyally. so u can show anly needed columns...
hope this helps,
CMA

"ton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c0a7l1$jc8$(E-Mail Removed)1.nb.home.nl...
> I want to hide my first column of my datagrid is this possible
>
> Thanx
> Ton

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

use the visible property of the datagrid column if it is not autogenerated
otherwise use the visible property on the cells object

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]