Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > I can't install IE webcontrols on the root, is there a workaround?

I can't install IE webcontrols on the root, is there a workaround?

Maisie

Hi, I'm having trouble installing IE webcontrols on the root, is there
a way to reverse engineer the webcontrol dll so that it can point to
the webctrl_client folder sitting on my appliction folder sitting
instead of on the wwwroot?

I know that the control comes with code so what and where would I have
to change to enable this? Please help I'm quite desperate.