Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Autopostback flicker problem

Autopostback flicker problem

Mark Lingen

within an asp.net page I have a couple of controls that are set to
AutoPostBack. One is a dropdownlistbox, under certain events the
entire web page will flicker and then sometimes it will refresh the
page smoothly. Is there any way to emilinate the flicker?

Thanks,
Mark Lingen
ICOS Corporation

Tom Kiefer

Try
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...ationtopic.asp

- Tom Kiefer
thogek @ earthlink . net

"Mark Lingen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> within an asp.net page I have a couple of controls that are set to
> AutoPostBack. One is a dropdownlistbox, under certain events the
> entire web page will flicker and then sometimes it will refresh the
> page smoothly. Is there any way to emilinate the flicker?
>
> Thanks,
> Mark Lingen
> ICOS Corporation

Flicker detection with DFT Problem Eren AYKIN C++ 2 01-12-2007 02:00 AM
Pop Menu Flicker problem Chris HTML 1 07-15-2006 10:32 AM
Flicker and datagrid Binny ASP .Net 1 12-16-2003 09:10 PM
stop postback flicker Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD] ASP .Net 2 12-16-2003 04:59 PM
Question: flicker on refresh VB Programmer ASP .Net 3 08-06-2003 03:43 PM

Advertisments