Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > How to use scroll bar for DataGrid?

How to use scroll bar for DataGrid?

FD

Using PageNext or PageIndex is not convenience for DataGrid control to display more rows
Is there a way to use traditional scroll bar for DataGrid control
Thanks
FD

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

wrap the datagrid in a div tag and set the overflow attributes appropriately

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]
"FD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Using PageNext or PageIndex is not convenience for DataGrid control to

display more rows.
> Is there a way to use traditional scroll bar for DataGrid control?
> Thanks,
> FD

Angela

Can anyone explain how to add a scrollbar to a DataGrid without enclosing the DataGrid within a <div> tag? I'd like to create a custom webcontrol

An example in C# or VB would be useful

Thank
Angela