Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > upload of pdf files

upload of pdf files

peteyjr

Hi,

I am searching for a asp.net script where I can upload pdf files on a
server. Thanks for any hints and tips in advance.

Peter

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

How to Upload files in ASP .NET

http://www.aspalliance.com/articleVi...?aId=150&pId=1

"Need to upload a file using .NET? A comprehensive look at the
HttpPostedFile class, .NET's built-in file uploading component."

http://www.aspalliance.com/articleVi...?aId=234&pId=1

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...ClassTopic.asp

"peteyjr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bvtker$eg5$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I am searching for a asp.net script where I can upload pdf files on a
> server. Thanks for any hints and tips in advance.
>
> Peter

Scott

"peteyjr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<bvtker$eg5$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> I am searching for a asp.net script where I can upload pdf files on a
> server. Thanks for any hints and tips in advance.

Peter, check out this article:

Uploading in ASP.NET

Happy Programming!

Scott Mitchell