Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Node Index on the client

Node Index on the client

Mark Goldin

I can get a selected node index on the client side.
It looks like this: "0.0.0.1"
I also load the whole xml data using an xml tag.
Using that index is there a way to find a corresponding element from the xml
data?

Thanks

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

You'd need to write the logic to go parste the xml document. I'm not aware
that there is a method exposed to do this for you

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]
news:%23inn%(E-Mail Removed)...