Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > return nth column from dropdown control

return nth column from dropdown control

Peter Kaufman

Hi,

Any way similar to the column property of a combo box in Access to
return the nth column of a dropdown control? I want the DataTextField
value.

Can I use findcontrol to do that?

Thanks,

Peter

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

Your post went unanswered. Have you resolved this issue?

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]
news:(E-Mail Removed)...