Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Show Panel When Uploading

Show Panel When Uploading

Homa

My page contains 3 panels: pnlFile, pnlUploading, pnlDone.

in pnlFile, I have a File tag to get the file name, and a button to
upload the file.

After the user click btnUpload, How do I send the page with
pnlFile.Visible = false and pnlUpload.Visible = true when I'm doing
the upload?

Response.Flush() is not the answer....

public btnUpload_Click(...)
{
pnlFile.Visible = false;
pnlUploading.Visible = true;

[ What to put here ]

// TODO: Upload file

// Done

pnlUploading.Visible = false;
pnlDone.Visible = ture;
}

Thanks,

Homa Wong

Arthur Mnev

use javascript to hide / unhide.
During page load apply CSS style sheet with visible = false; then on form
submit change the stylesheet to the one with visible = true with javascript.
this will work as i have done it before.

- Arthur

news:(E-Mail Removed) m...

Swing, JTabbedPane/Panel/Panel JC Java 1 08-09-2006 09:44 PM
ftp uploading vs. control panel uploading Dung Ping HTML 10 01-16-2006 10:43 AM
Delete a panel inside a panel (2) HS1 Java 4 12-08-2004 02:48 AM
Delete a panel inside a panel HS1 Java 3 12-07-2004 10:50 PM
Email From Forms with asp:panel.(s) Only one panel works? Harry ASP .Net 3 11-10-2003 03:13 AM

Advertisments