Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Access treeview web control programmatically

Access treeview web control programmatically

Spyros Sakellariadis

I have a treeview web control in a frame. I would like to be able to put some code into the on_load event that selects a specific node. How might I do that?