Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Create ASP.NET GUI

Create ASP.NET GUI

Ray

If you see the sample page in ASP.NET Starter kit such as TimeEntry.aspx in
ASP.NET Time tracker (VBVS), you will think the page is almost perfect.

I try to use VS.NET IDE to create the same GUI, it is failed and never get
the same result. Although I can create more simple GUI by VS.NET IDE. So my
question is

1. Does Microsoft or someone else has other tool to create asp.net web page
GUI?
2. How to create those asp.net web page GUI in ASP.NET Starter Kit by
Microsoft? by Which tool ?

Thank you for any suggestion.

Ravikanth[MVP]

Have you tried Microsoft FrontPage2003