Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > dropdownlist in datagris

dropdownlist in datagris

dada

Hi!
I am having few problems. One is: I have dataset which has 10 tables,
and I want to fill datagrid with data from each table alone. My
methods are on webservice. For expl. my table Institucije has:
IDInstitucije-key, Naziv, and table Departmani has IDDepartmana-key,
Naziv, IDInstitucije-f.k. So, I want to fill my datagrid with data
from table Departmani having last coloumn IDInstitucije as
dropdownlist but with textual values that it gets in table
IDInstitucije. Is it posible to do if my if I have
SELECT [ID departmana], Naziv, [ID institucije] FROM Departmani and
SELECT [ID institucije], Naziv, Adresa FROM Institucije in two
adapters? Or I have to make new adapter
SELECT
Departmani.[ID departmana],
Departmani.Naziv,
Institucije.Naziv AS Institucija
FROM
Departmani INNER
JOIN
Institucije ON
Departmani.[ID institucije] = Institucije.[ID institucije].
Thanks,
Dada