Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Access DataGrid row/column value?

Access DataGrid row/column value?

Dave

Hi

Is there way to access a datagrid's row, column value by *name* in the ItemCreated or ItemDataBound events

The only way I got this to work is using the column index in the DataGridItemEventArgs like..

e.Item.Cells[1].Tex

I would like to use column name such as e.Item.Cells["Company"].Text or the equivalent. Thanks, Dave.

Sumana

Nope, I tried doing that, it did not work for me.
Sumana