Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > how to bind xpath results to a dataset?

how to bind xpath results to a dataset?

Matthijs Blaas

Hi all,

I have an xml document loaded, from which I want to select only a certain
node. I want to bind that selected node to an repeater, but I can't find out
how to populate a dataset with the result from the xpathnodeiterator (see
example code)

dim doc as new xmldatadocument
doc.load("test.xml")
dim nav as xpathnavigator
nav = doc.createnavigator()
dim browser as xpathnodeiterator = nav.select("descendant::test1/test2")
'bind the result of browser.current a the dataset ?

Could anyone please help me out here?

Thanks!

Thijs