Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Web Control

Web Control

Amal T.

Hello,
I Can not make this Navigator (Superexpert DataForm ) work on Oracle using
the OLEDB part of it although the SQLDB works perfectly fine.

The control can be found on:
http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/Co...125&tabindex=2

Can anyone please tell me how to make it work, or give me a name of another
Similar web databound control that works on Oracle databases.

Thanks.

Victor Garcia Aprea [MVP]

Hi Amal,

You may get better luck by contacting Superexpert support

--
Victor Garcia Aprea
Microsoft MVP | ASP.NET

news:eCsFWJ$(E-Mail Removed)...