Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > How do you clear controls without setting to empty string?

How do you clear controls without setting to empty string?

Horus Alkebulan

Maybe I'm overthinking this, but is there a cleaner way to clear out the
controls on a web form than just setting the text value to the empty string?

I'm implementing a "Save and Add Another" button, and for the new record I
need to, of course, clear out the existing data to present them a clean
form.

Thanks!

Horus

CMA

there is a "reset" type of button in html controls. put one in the page. u
can add the user and finally call to the click event of the reset button in
the page.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...