Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > reportdocument component - Can't drag onto web form

reportdocument component - Can't drag onto web form

Phil

Hi,

I've been unsuccessful trying to get crystal reports
viewer to bind to a crystal report.

Here's the latest problem.

When I thry to drag the ReportDocument component onto an
aspx webform in the VS GUI I get the error popup "Invalid
Pointer" from the microsoft developement environment.

Any idea what the fix is? I have tried reinstalling vs
but I ge the same error.

Please help. Phil

platform info : xp, MDE 2002 v7.0.9466, .net framework
1.0.3705,
Crystal Reports for Visual Studio .NET
CrstalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine, Version=9.1.3300.0