Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Link sample page not available

Link sample page not available

Coleen

Hi Alessandro
The link you gave me for the sample page is unavailable at this time...Do
you have any other suggestions for links to create a mixed static/dynamic
datagrid? And thanks very much for the tip on the Google Search, that
turned up loads of help. I can't seem to find much on creating combined
static/Dynamic Datagrids though...Thanks again for any help. Hope your
Christmas was Merry!

Coleen