Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Org Chart Component for ASP.NET

Org Chart Component for ASP.NET

Ben Smith

I am in need of a component that can be used within a .net web application
that would allow me to create an org chart style diagram. I need for the
component to output html and, at the very least, allow for events to be
captured for each node and the contents within each node. Anyone have any
ideas or suggestions?

Thanks.

Ben

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Hi Ben,

Not sure if this does what you want, but it could be worth a look:

http://ochart.enetricity.co.uk/

Check with the author whether you can add your own linkbuttons to the nodes
to get the events.

"Ben Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am in need of a component that can be used within a .net web application
> that would allow me to create an org chart style diagram. I need for the
> component to output html and, at the very least, allow for events to be
> captured for each node and the contents within each node. Anyone have any
> ideas or suggestions?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Ben

Ben Smith

This looks like it might work! Thanks for the lead!

Ben

news:(E-Mail Removed)...