Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > help! I need a tree control

help! I need a tree control

Jason Shohet

The one I have is from the first verison of .NET, and it stopped working on
windows 2000 machines after an IE patch we put on it this week.

Does anyone have another tree I can use or know where to download the latest
version of the (old) .NET tree control?

TY, Jason Shohet

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Hi Jason,

The controls are still here.

http://www.asp.net/IEWebControls/Dow...ndex=0&tabid=1

You might want to check out this code and article:

Online Carpentry: Crafting a New MSDN Table of Contents
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...ml/msdntoc.asp

There are other treeviews you can read about here:

http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/de...=28&tabindex=2

Are you sure it wasn't that the script libraries got moved? Does .Net 1.1
need to be re-registered?

Seems odd that the control would just die like that.

news:u$s%23Fa%(E-Mail Removed)...