Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > IE Webcontrols treeview control

IE Webcontrols treeview control

seamad100

Hi, I am populating a treeview from a text document using
the streamreader function. The whole document is read and
the treeview populated correctly. I now need to check the
status of each node (Checked/unchecked) but since I am
building the tree from a text file, i am only able to
read columns from the file and not actual entries. Anyone
have any ideas on how I could access the properties of
the nodes??