Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > web.config authentication problem

web.config authentication problem

Mr. x

I have in the web.config file something like this :

<configuration>
<system.web>
<authentication mode="Forms">
<forms name=".ASPXAUTH" loginUrl="main.aspx" protection="All"
timeout="1" path="/" requireSSL="false" slidingExpiration="true">
</forms>
<passport redirectUrl="internal" />
</authentication>
</system.web>
</configuration>

When I try to open main.aspx I get the error :
Configuration Error

in IIS.

The same error is on my computer, and also on hosting computer.

Why ?

Thanks