Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > ValidationSummaryProblem

ValidationSummaryProblem

Mr. x

Hello,

1) I need to do ValidationSummary once : only on CustomValidator, and
second only for RequiredFieldValidator (I have both CustomValidator and
RequiredFieldValidator on my aspx page), please.

2) I need that when ValidationSummary is false - not to perform the task
under the button.
(I have something like :
<asp:Button text = "send" runat="server" onClick = "sendContactMessage" />
- I don't want to perform sendContactMessage), please.

Thanks