Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Databind ArrayList to a repeater

Databind ArrayList to a repeater

Baohua Li

After I retrieved a list of objects (e.g Employees) and put it into a IList
and bind it to a repeater. everything works fine so far.

However, when I get a IList from a web service, it failed. The error is
"Cannot find the property".

TIA

Li